Image by practicalowl
Tagged by [AJ]
16 Things about me:
1. I love reading,theres always a book on the go,just finished Stephen Kings Duma Key and am a couple of Chapters into Melanie King`s "The Dying Game" ,still got to finish off Stephen Fry`s Making History too.
2. I can`t stand custard, the sweet milky vanilla smell is enough to turn my stomach- probobly due to the disgusting school dinners at my primary school!
3. The scariest hour of my life was trying to talk a total stranger down from committing suicide,he was one of my Fathers redundancy clients, I don`t know how serious he was but having lost a few friends that way I was pretty terrified of saying the wrong thing.
4. I like dogs a lot but I am much more of a cat lover nowadays.
5. I have only fallen in love once, and that is all I need 🙂 x
6. I once fell through a ceiling and was surprisingly unscathed.
7. My emotions run closer to the surface these days.
8. I have only ever worked for myself, doing furniture and antique restoration.
9. I held an exhibition of my art when I was 23,it was succesful. I never did a second show though my sister is really pushing me to while work is so quiet.
10. I love Chinese food.In fact we went for a Chinese tonight and I am so stuffed!
11. My earliest memory is of snow, I remember my Mum and me playing in really deep snow – must have been 2 or 3. I still get excited by snow.
12. My OCD thing is I have to straighten pictures that aren`t hung straight or I just won`t be able to get comfortable.
13. I don`t like hospitals- had too many tests in them when I was sick as a child and seeing Grandpa slowly dying in a geriatric ward when I was 10, they scare me so much now.
14. Perversely I do like visiting the dentist and find it rather restful,enough to fall asleep once.
15. I was a big Doctor Who fan,though I switched alliance when Blakes 7 had all the characters killed off just before Christmas too I was traumatized for weeks!) One of the few things left from my huge Dr Who collection is the copy of Tom Bakers autobiography he signed for me,what a lovely mad guy he is!
16. I am happier at 35 than at any other time in my life – I really wouldn`t want to change anything in my past, any of the bad things or the good…