Some cool the avengers images:
P-51 Mustang from the Collings Structure landing at Beverly Airport
< img alt=" the avengers" src=" http://blog.filmfangear.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/5003257206_b4f4c3a90a.jpg" width=" 400"/ > Image by< a href=" http://www.flickr.com/photos/9161595@N03/5003257206" > Chris Devers Via< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_schedule-wof.htm" rel=" nofollow" > Collings Structure: WINGS OF LIBERTY TOUR 2010 Schedule:.
The B-17, B-24, and P-51 are on the 21st season of the Wings of Liberty Tour. Call 978-562-9182 to reserve your seat today!
The Wings of Flexibility Tour brings historic aviation to your community! Tour through the authentically restored aircraft or take a flight aboard for the supreme immersion in history!
– – – – -.
Via < a href= "http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_aircraft.htm "rel =" nofollow" > Collings Structure: Airplane Collection For over twenty years The Collings Structure has recovered and restored a number of the true landmark aircraft that built world aviation history. Aircraft from the very roots of aviation up till the supersonic jets of contemporary are represented in the collection which covers nearly 80 years of powered flight. Much of the aircraft are viewable to the general public at airshows, events, and airports around the United States. For a schedule of these appearances, please visit our – < a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_schedules.htm" rel =" nofollow "> schedules area. For groups interested in an appearance of these aircraft (with some exceptions) please visit our < a href =" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_aircraft.htm/in_airshowbooking.htm" rel =" nofollow" > airshow & occasion reservation section. Early Aviation Collection
– < a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_bleriot.htm" rel =" nofollow" > 1909 Bleriot Type XI Stow, MA. – 1911 Wright Vin Fiz( Replica) Stow, MA( Static). –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_fokkerdr1.htm" rel= "nofollow" > 1917 Fokker DR-I Triplane( Reproduction) Stow, MA.
– – – – -.
World War II Collection
– < a href =” http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_pt-17stearman.htm” rel=” nofollow” > Boeing PT-17 Stearman Stow, MA. –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_fi-156storch.htm" rel=" nofollow" > Fiesler FI-156 Storch Stow, MA. –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_tbmavenger.htm" rel
=" nofollow" > Grumman TBM Avenger Stow, MA. –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_uc-78bobcat.htm" rel=" nofollow "> Cessna UC-78 Bobcat Stow, MA. –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/rest_a-36apache.htm" rel=" nofollow" > North American A-36 Apache New Smyrna Beach, FL (Remediation).
– < a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/tx_b-25jmitchell.htm" rel=" nofollow" > North American B-25J Mitchell” Tondelayo “New Smyrna Beach, FL.
– < a href =" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/tour_b-17g.htm" rel =" nofollow" > Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress” Nine O 9″ “New Smyrna Beach, FL.
– < a href =" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/tour_b-24j.htm" rel =" nofollow" > Consolidated B-24J Liberator” Dragon and His Tail”””” All American”” Witchcraft” “New Smyrna Beach, FL.
– < a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_p51mustang.htm" rel=" nofollow" > North American TP-51C Mustang” Betty Jane” New Smyrna Beach, FL.
– < a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_me262.htm" rel= "nofollow" > Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe” White 1″ “New Smyrna Beach, FL.
– – – – -.
Korean War Collection
– < a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_at-6ftexan.htm" rel=" nofollow” > North American AT-6F Texan Stow, MA. –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/rest_a-26invader.htm" rel=" nofollow "> Douglas A-26 Intruder” My Mary Lou” “Uvalde, TX (Restoration).
– < a href =" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_f4ucorsair.htm" rel= "nofollow" > Vought F4U-5NL Corsair New Smyrna Beach, FL.
– < a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ma_t-33shootingstar.htm "rel =" nofollow" > Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star Stow, MA( Fixed Only). –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/Houston/tx_t-33shootingstar.htm" rel=" nofollow" > Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star Houston, TX( Restoration). – – – – -. Vietnam War Collection – Bell UH-1E Huey Houston, TX. –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/Houston/tx_s2ftracker.htm" rel=" nofollow" > Grumman S-2F Tracker Houston, TX. – McDonnell TA-4J Skyhawk Houston, TX. –< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/Houston/tx_f-4dphantom.htm" rel=" nofollow" > McDonnell Douglas F-4D Phantom Houston, TX Best Of Marvel Studios'” Marvel’s The Avengers”- Red Carpet< img
alt=” the avengers “src=” https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7187/7071871143_7d5b188c50.jpg” width=” 400″/ > Image by< a href=" http://www.flickr.com/photos/68928263@N00/7071871143"
> insidethemagic HOLLYWOOD, CA- APRIL 11: Actor Robert Downey Jr.( L) and Susan Downey attend the premiere
of Marvel Studios ‘” Marvel’s The Avengers” held at the El Capitan Theatre on April 11, 2012 in Hollywood, California.( Image “by Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage) *** Regional Caption *** Robert Downey Jr.; Susan Downey Open House, World War II re-enactment, and car & plane museum at Collings Foundation, Stow MA Image by< a href=" http://www.flickr.com/photos/9161595@N03/4004183792" > Chris Devers Pasting from the website of the< a href=" http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_battle2009.htm" rel=" nofollow" > Collings Structure:. The Collings Foundation Hosts:. Battle
for the Airfield. WWII Reenactment and Living History Weekend. October 10th and 11th. Photo this:. … An undercover French Resistance
Fighter consulted with the Allied Forces and revealed the exact collaborates of the German encampment.
The night before an elite
German force over
took a little grass airstrip simply a few hundred feet away. The Allied Forces needed to get control of this airfield so they could fly in much-needed products.- It was going to be a hard battle. How will the battle end? Will the Allied troops be able to gain control of the airfield and even more their development? You will have to be here to learn.
The Collings Foundation will host a Living History occasion you will always remember. You will have the ability to see original devices from WWII in action. Everything from the cooking utensils to M1 rifles is initial. The only occasion of this type- in the world.– Don’t miss it! October 10th and 11th. Open Daily: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Entry Charge: Grownups/ Kid. This is a public event and bookings are not needed. Two reenactments per day: 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM. Show will include
:. * Airplane: TBM Avenger, Wright “Vin Fiz” reproduction, 1909 Bleriot, Fokker DR-I reproduction, PT-17 Stearman, Cessna UC-78 Bobcat, North American AT-6 Texan, Fiesler Fi-156 Storch, and lots of more! * Automobiles: Entire
Collings Structure collection- see list for details. * Collings Foundation Gift Store. * Vetran’s Roundtable Conversation: Hear fantastic stories from WWII Veterans about thier experiences throughout the war. 1:00 PM on hangar flooring -both 10/10 and 10/11. * PT-17 Stearman Rides- Limited Schedule. * 0 for 1/2 Hour. * Call 978-562-9182 for
bookings. * See PT-17 Information here.
* T-6 Texan Rides- Limited Availability. * 0 for 45 minutes. * Call 978-562-9182 for reservations. * The WWII Fight reenactment will occur two times every day on the lawn landing strip in front of the hangar. It will take place at 11 AM and 3:30 PM.
* There will be suprises each fight! * The Collings Structure premises are extremely great and make an excellent setting for such an occasion
. Getting here is tricky! Click on the link above for instructions. * The Fiesler FI-156 Storch has an incredible history during WWII. This aircraft is popular for its flexibility and easy flying characteristics.
The plane that saved Mussolini!
( briefly). We will be flying as part of the battle reenactment. * Our M-16 Half-Track has been magnificently restored. The quad install 50cal gatling gun fully rotate.
The M-16 will be taking part in the WWII battle reenactments. * The German 88mm flak cannon was feared by all airmen. Among the very first weapons to have “pre-programmed” ammunition. This cannon will likewise be a part of the battle reenactments. * For a “birds eye” view of the
event- we will be offering PT-17 Stearman and T-6 Texan flights. Flying in these airplane is a great deal of fun! Call to reserve your flight: 800-568-8924. * Post-war German ingenuity. A Messerschmitt minicar! On screen courtesy of the Gould Foundation collection. * It will be the Allied vs. the Axis in a really memorable fight re-enactment! This living history
perfomance will captivate” and inform. It will occur every day at 11 AM and 3:30 PM.